National Daiquiri Day is celebrated on July 19 each year. It marks the invention of the cocktail in 1899 by Jennings Cox, who was an engineer at a mining company stationed in Cuba. The daiquiri was created in honor of Don Enrique Francisco De Arango y Parreño, a Spanish official defending Cuba’s independence against the Spanish Empire.
To celebrate this delicious drink, we have concocted awesome Daiquiri day wishes, quotes, messages, and captions for you.
National Daiquiri Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings
- Today is National Daiquiri Day and the best way to celebrate is by making some of these delicious drinks with your families and friends, having some random conversations, and some laughter.
- National Daiquiri Day is here. What better way to honor the great drink than by making some daiquiris with your friends? Just don’t overdo it, especially if you’re driving home.
- National Daiquiri Day is a great excuse to get together with friends and family, but what if you’re not in the mood for a traditional daiquiri? Add these ingredients to create some fun, yet delicious cocktails.
- Happy National Daiquiri Day! There should be a petition to make daiquiri the most liked drink for the party, and no alcohol can replace it—happy national daiquiri day.
- National Daiquiri Day is a way to celebrate the classic drink that brings family and friends together. Our daiquiri is made with fresh-pressed lime juice, and rum produced in Cuba, not a mix. Enjoy responsibly!
- To celebrate National Daiquiri Day, we’re bringing you the five best daiquiris in town! Try all of them and find your new favorite!
National Daiquiri Day Wishes
- What better way to celebrate than with a cocktail? National Daiquiri Day is a holiday that we can all celebrate because it’s almost summer—and what says summer more than a daiquiri?
- We know that daiquiri is the best drink to make at home, or anywhere, and you should celebrate this day by making a daiquiri today.
- Happy National Daiquiri Day! A daiquiri is a classic cocktail made with rum and sugar, lime juice, and ice. Perfect for any event or party.
- It is July 19th and you don’t know what to do? Well, go to a bar and order a daiquiri. Make new friends and tell them about the national holiday, then take a photo and tweet it!
- Happy National Daiquiri Day! There should be a petition to make daiquiri the most liked drink for the party, and no alcohol can replace it.
- Every day is a good day to have a daiquiri. There is no perfect time and place to have one without any regrets—happy national day.
- Celebrate National Daiquiri Day by having a daiquiri with your friends, or without them. This makes the perfect gift for any occasion because you can’t go wrong with a daiquiri: they’re delicious and easy to make. If you have any questions just have a quick look at my website, it has all the answers you could possibly ever need. Cheers!
- Today is National Daiquiri Day and there’s no better way to celebrate than with a daiquiri. The daiquiri is like summer in a glass, so whether it’s as hot as Hades outside or you’re chilling on the beach, a great daiquiri can always make things better.
- There’s no better time to celebrate than National Daiquiri Day, and we’ve got a recipe to suit every taste. From lemon daiquiri cocktails, frozen raspberry daiquiris, and even strawberry margaritas—we have something for everyone. Happy national daiquiri day.
- Today’s the perfect day to celebrate with a daiquiri! The really happy part? It can be any kind of daiquiri that you want. Whether it’s frozen or on the rocks, we’re saying cheers to National Daiquiri Day.
- Today is National Daiquiri Day! The only thing better than a daiquiri is a whole bunch of them, so go ahead and enjoy the day.
National Daiquiri Day Greetings
- What better day to have a daiquiri than on National Daiquiri Day! Daiquiris are one of those drinks that you can enjoy any time, anywhere. The only regret you’ll have is not having another one when you’re done with your first!
- When it comes to drinking a daiquiri the only rule is that there aren’t any. Cheers to National Daiquiri Day!
- Have a Daiquiri. Anytime you want one without regrets! Let’s celebrate the happy parts of summer and make our frozen daiquiris even better with fruity, boozy drinks that are as delicious as they are fun to say.
- Whether you’re craving a tart lime and rum classic or a cocktail with a tropical twist, today is the perfect day to celebrate one of summer’s most versatile drinks.
- This is a day to celebrate how much we love our most perfect of drinks. There is no wrong time or place to enjoy a daiquiri—it’s the perfect treat any time of year, at any hour of the day. Happy National Daiquiri Day!
- National Daiquiri Day is celebrated each year on June 20th. There’s no need to find a reason to enjoy this boozy drink, just celebrate it for what it is: a celebration of pure deliciousness!
- Happy National Daiquiri Day! Whether you enjoy a rum, tropical citrus, or herbal option, there is no wrong way to have it with your friends—or by yourself. Cheers!
- We specially made this cocktail for national daiquiri day. It’s a classic, refreshing combination of lime juice, sugar, and white rum—and it’s perfect for summertime. Drink up!
- A Daiquiri is a frosty, refreshing cocktail that can be served as a welcoming welcome drink on a hot day or enjoyed after a busy day. This perfect combination of rum, lime, and sugar will leave you with no regrets—happy national daiquiri day.
- No matter what you do or where you go, national daiquiri day is always a perfect reason to celebrate!
- National Daiquiri Day is a time to celebrate the refreshing mixture of ingredients that give daiquiris their name. It’s a day for new friends to meet over chilled glasses filled with any daiquiri. Yes, you can have a daiquiri year-round, but it will sound better if you say, “cheers,” and take a sip today . . . or any time you’d like.”
- Today is the day of the great summer beverage—Daiquiri. Kick back and enjoy your favorite Daiquiri on this national holiday, and take advantage of the opportunity to savor one more time before it gets too cold and you have to wait another year. Happy National Daiquiri Day!
- If you’re new to daiquiri-land, what better time is there to visit than on National Daiquiri Day? It’s a holiday without any baggage or expectations. It just exists. The perfect time and place to make your own perfect daiquiri.
National Daiquiri Day Wishes
- Happy National Daiquiri Day. We celebrate this special occasion with a flavorful, refreshing cocktail that’s perfect for the summer season. Add some strawberries, and you’ll be in the mood for a Vacation in Paradise.
- There are certain days that call for more than just going out to dinner, with friends and family. Nats Daiquiri Day is one of those days where everyone can get together, drink some daiquiris, and share happy memories. Have a National Daiquiri Day!
- Happy National Daiquiri Day! We hope you enjoy this holiday (and cocktail) responsibly. Well, maybe not too much…
- Happy National Daiquiri Day! Daiquiris are a simple, delicious, and fun drink to have any time you can find them. Nothing says summer quite like a refreshing daiquiri, so be sure to enjoy one on National Daiquiri Day. And don’t let the cold weather stop you from making these tasty frozen cocktails in your blender.
- Today, July 19th is national daiquiri day. It’s the perfect time to celebrate one of the most popular cocktails in the world, with or without alcohol.
- What is the perfect summertime cocktail? Happy National Daiquiri Day! There’s no better time or place to celebrate than right now, with a delicious daiquiri.
- This is a great day to have a daiquiri, but it’s also a great day to have one on a boat or by the pool. Wherever you are, don’t miss your chance to celebrate National Daiquiri Day with this refreshing cocktail.
- Today is National Daiquiri Day and it’s time for you to kick back, relax and have a daiquiri. But where does one find a good daiquiri?
- With National Daiquiri Day approaching, it is time to celebrate the classic cocktail! The daiquiri is a simple yet elegant drink that has stood the test of time. The most basic form of a daiquiri only consists of rum, lime juice, and sugar, there are many variations that have been created to allow for personal preference.
That is all for today’s blog on national daiquiri day. If you liked this article then please share it with your friends and family. Once again if you are in the mood for some warm weather and relaxed beach fun then head to Louisiana before the summer ends!